Win a King of the Pies Road Cycling Jersey | Facebook Competition
20th June 2013 - 1st July 2013
Terms & Conditions
- To enter the Competition, entrants must like the Foska.com page and enter their details and number pies on the jersey within the competition App.
- Contact details submitted as part of your competition entry will only be used to contact the entrant in the event that they are a selected as a winner.
- This competition starts on 20th June 2013 in Great Britain.
- Closing date for entries is 1st July 2013 in Great Britain.
- Only entries received before the specified closing date and time will be submitted into the Competition. Foska.com accepts no responsibility for lateness, loss or misdirection of entries.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- It is a requirement of the Competition that the entrant has access to the Internet to submit their entry.
- Anonymous entries to the Competition will not be accepted.
- The prize will consist of: a King of the Pies Road Cycling Jersey.
- No cash alternative is available for the prize.
- The promoter of the competition is: Foska.com LLP, London, SW1H 0DJ
- Entries are limited to one per person.
- The winner will be selected at random on 2nd July and notified within 96 hours.
- The winner’s name will be published within 15 days of the Competition’s closing date at: http://www.foska.com/competition-terms.html.
- The entrant must be a fan of Foska.com when the competition is closed for their entry to be counted.
- Employees (and their relatives) of Foska.com LLP are excluded from entry.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.